domingo, 2 de octubre de 2011

I can still see you standing there, summer tangled in your hair.

First week of July, first day of my life. My voice shook when I said hello and from that word, I couldn't take it slow. I still can't believe the way you looked at me.
Now the nights turn colder, your head's on my shoulder. We do our best to pretend, waves get louder. I'm lost whitout her, as summer starts to end.

Let's blame it on September 'cause it hurts to remember, we can fight to hold on but august is gone. And even if the sun falls I hope we don't lose it all. Because no summer lasts forever, just blame it on September.

On the beach, in the heat. You know I need that sweet ocean air, I'm gonna go where I know we can be alone. I'll wait for you, wait for you there. I can still see you standing there, summer tangled in your hair.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario