miércoles, 7 de septiembre de 2011

Someday

Waking up on a monday treatin' it like a sunday, Mr Sun's back and he's scratching you back for me, what a perfect way to be.
Wake you up from a nice dream to take you out for an ice cream. Spend the day on a ferris wheel by the sea, what a picture perfect way to give me your heart, I won't let you go.
I'm hoping that someday, someday, I'm gonna put a smile on that pretty face.
Someway, someway, we'll still be dancin' when we're old an we're gray.
But I'm looking at you from a distance, you don't know what you're missin' girl.
Someday, someday, I know it's gonna be okay.

Strollin' under the boardwalk, driftin' off to the sound of the band oh, thirteen o'clock comes and thirteen o'clock's gone away.
Got a date at Ricks cafe, hold your hand in the back row.
Steel a kiss in the shadows, as time goes by I know we will be a perfect love story.
I give you my heart, so don't let go...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario